PDS Tech Inc ARP4754A Compliance Expert in Nagoya, Japan
(1) At least 5 Years of Experience in ARP4754A activity - Required
(2) Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
(3) Previous Aircraft Development experience - Required
1. JOB TITLE
ARP4754A Compliance Expert
2. SCOPE OF WORK
(1) Basic work scope is to develop and finalize and ensure compliance to 25.1301/1309 applying ARP Methodology.
(2) This activity includes;
(a) ARP4754A Process Development
(b) Create compliance documents and establish requirement database by collaborating with aircraft/system engineer
(3) Each Specialist is mandated to meet the schedule by resolving problems and mitigating risk. Coordinate Interaction with other stakeholders
(4) All tasks required to perform above activities are considered within work scope; initiating/ reviewing related documents, discussion with people concerned both within the company and partners.
(5) Provide support to negotiate with Authorities
(6) Provide support to others teams (Safety, System Design, Aircraft Design, and others).
3. WORK LOCATIONS
Primary: Nagoya, Japan (Potential Business trips to Seattle, Moses Lake and other country.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.