PDS Tech Inc Recruiter in Nazareth, Pennsylvania
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Recruiter in Nazareth, PA
What You'll Get to Do
This is an exciting opportunity for a recruiter who will play an integral part in our ongoing hiring efforts.
As a Recruiter within the Talent Acquisition team, you'll be responsible for sourcing candidates, screening resumes, interviewing applicants and managing the recruitment process while partnering with our human resources and business leaders.
This position will be responsible for high volume recruitment and will be held accountable to meeting specific staffing goals (time to fill, diversity hiring, recruiting compliance, etc.).
Act as the subject matter expert for recruitment related questions for hiring managers and human resources
Partner with hiring managers and field HR partners to lead recruitment process for active open positions. This includes:
Conducting intake meetings
Developing the sourcing strategy
Sourcing talent and screening applicants
Conducting interviews and facilitating debrief meetings
Coordinating offer approvals and extending offers
Developing creative strategies to identify top talent
Maintaining open communication with Hiring Managers and Field HR partners throughout the recruitment process
Generating and completing reports as needed
Participating in special projects as needed
How You'll Get Here
Minimum requirement is a HS Diploma or GED.
A Bachelors Degree in Business, Psychology, or Human Resources is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience working with a high volume of requisitions in support of direct labor hiring initiatives
- Experience in recruiting for Operations/Manufacturing positions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS); Kenexa and Workday experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, problem solving and time management skills, the ability to work independently, and negotiation skills are required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.