PDS Tech Inc Mechanical Engineer in Neenah, Wisconsin
The position is for an asset-focused mechanical engineer supporting the pants platforms. The selected engineer will lead improvement efforts on one or more pant machines.
• Carries out all job responsibilities in a safe manner; develop and deliver equipment and processes that meet safety requirements, policies, and guidelines; provides for the safety and well-being of operators, maintenance and other personnel
• Initiate, design, develop, and optimize asset changes and supporting processes to achieve platform objectives
• Maintain security and documentation to ensure the retrieval of data and protection of proprietary information
• Seek, recognize, define and solve problems/opportunities to achieve platform objectives
• Communicate fully with superiors, subordinates and others who have need to know; be informative without being obtrusive or vexatious; communicate in a way that is timely, yet prompt; complete, yet concise; candid, yet accurate; and clear, yet responsive
• Improve process capability to deliver a reduction in defects and variability. Identify, develop, and implement products, processes, materials, systems, and procedures to achieve business objectives
• Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results
Helping Update and upgrade machines that need improvements. Giving work direction to draftsman.
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology from an accredited college or university
• Requires a minimum of 5 years engineering experience in a variety of technical or operational assignments in a high-speed consumer product manufacturing
Very knowledgeable with AutoCAD and SolidWorks. * Familiarity with High-Speed Manufacturing equipment and processes is a plus. This can include food manufacturing equipment as well.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.