PDS Tech Inc Warehouse Associate-1st shift in Neenah, Wisconsin
Job Description: Customer service, supporting production areas of the facility, moving finished production and raw materials to designated area. Interaction with asset leads and technicians. Small daily shipping. Waste management. Familiar with and trained on all material handling equipment. Stock Inventory. Candidates will be partially working in the Warehouse and partially working on the Machines to support different areas. Position will require candidate to: load/ unload rolls, moving bales & materials to/ from the machine bays, and general support with the technicians.
• Receiving in shipments, offloading trailers, staging shipments
• Shipping, preparing inventory for shipment, loading trailers
• Working with in the storage system, storing, retrieving, disposals.
• Maintaining accurate storage records.
• General warehouse duties.
• Waste management
• Machine Baler support
• Organizing the warehouse space.
• Operating, a forklift, hand truck, box truck
• Maintain safety regulations and compliance with all safety rules.
Machine Support at times:
• Loading and unloading rolls
• Moving bales and materials to and from the machine bay
• General support machine technicians
• High School diploma or equivalent GED.
• Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Office and Internet)
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, spend a significant amount of time on feet and have the ability to sit,
kneel, crouch, crawl.
• Strong communication, leadership skills, and demonstrated ability to take initiative while working
effectively in a fast-paced team environment
• Position requires learning to drive industrial tractors/forklift/clamp
• Previous or current experience with industrial tractors or forklift operations.
• Material Handling/warehouse, converting manufacturing skills or related experience.
• Demonstrated mechanical ability, including troubleshooting, problem identification, idea generation
Forklift experience is a bonus but not required.
Looking for someone who has been in manufacturing before/ worked on or near the mill machines. They must have some sort of material handling experience (at least 2-3 years manufacturing experience required).
Hours are 6am- 2:30pm, Mon-Fri. OT is scheduled on an as needed basis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.