PDS Tech Inc Product Acceptance Specialist - Able To Obtain Clearance in New Orleans, Louisiana
PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a Product Acceptance Specialist, in New Orleans, LA.
• Verifies product conformance to design requirements.
• Provides objective evidence of results.
• Validates work instructions, tooling requirements, certifications, process standards, policies and procedures.
• Identifies and documents discrepancies and segregates and controls non-conforming items.
• Performs preliminary review and disposition of non-conformance.
• Conducts product review with customer during product or process verification.
• Identifies repetitive or significant non-conformances and initiates requests for corrective action.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience performing quality inspection in a manufacturing environment.
• More than 3 years of quality inspection experience, including First Article Inspection (FAI).
• More than 3 years of experience in the inspection of parts, components, assemblies or units.
• More than 3 years of experience performing quality inspections on machined parts and mechanical assemblies.
• Experience utilizing and following detailed work instructions, reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, or specifications.
• Experience with the following types of hand tools (calipers, digital optical micrometers, depth gages, thread gages, go no go gages, etc.).
• More than 3 years of experience in Materials Review Board (MRB) and/or corrective action experience.
• Experience working with AS9100 and/or similar QMS standard.
• Experience in Supplier Quality processes.
• More than 3 years of experience in a Defense or Space related program (e.g. NASA, DoD, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.