PDS Tech Inc Technician in Niagara Falls, New York
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is seeking a Technician in Niagara Falls, NY for an Aerospace Company:
*US Citizenship Required
Job Title: Technician
Job Type: Contract
Location: Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Schedule: First shift. Onsite
Pay Rate: $22.00 per hour
• Performs a variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly tasks in support of specific production units, developmental or prototype requirements in product development, manufacturing engineering or preproduction operations where documentation and guidance may be limited.
• Works from schematics, blueprints and oral instructions to construct developmental assemblies, sub-assemblies and components.
• Uses standard electronic assembly tools and materials.
• May perform modifications, rework and quality testing.
• Work typically includes interaction with development and/or manufacturing engineering personnel.
• Experience in using a Microscope to assemble components.
• Experience with visual acuity in working with microscopes.
• Demonstrated outstanding attention to detail.
• Experience with miniature precision devices and components.
• Experience working in an ISO/clean room environment.
• Experience in using a Microscope to assemble miniature parts into assemblies (such as watch making, jewelry, medical devices, hybrid microelectronics, accelerometer, gyros).
• IPC J-STD-001 solder certification.
• Experience with electronic assembly and electrical testing.
Pay Details: $22.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.