PDS Tech Inc Engineering Technician 2 in Norcross, Georgia
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Engineering Technician 2, in Norcross, GA.
Responsibilities: The Electronic Technician will work under the guidance of senior engineers and senior engineering technicians to:
• Provide test and fabrication support for electronic circuitry on development programs.
• Fabricate custom test fixtures - including some mechanical assembly which requires the use of basic mechanical tools (drill press, etc.)
• Basic troubleshooting of electronic circuits
• Create and solder samples
• Order and track prototype parts inventories.
• Travel to company facilities to support system-level testing.
• Setup test equipment and connect various test systems / computers
• Capture data using test equipment (oscilloscope, power meter, etc.)
• Record and analyze data (excel)
• Write test reports
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.