PDS Tech Inc Assembly & Test Technician - Level 3 in Northford, Connecticut
PDS Tech Inc. is seeking an Assembly & Test Technician, in Northford, CT.
Must have experience in electronic repairs, troubleshooting printed circuit boards
Low Voltage Knowledge
Responsibilities of the Test Technician will include:
Adhere to Test Technician standardized work. Work from schematics, diagrams, work instructions, prints, and test specifications to test, evaluate, inspect and troubleshoot products.
Analysis of test failures and trouble-shooting of products to component level using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, various other diagnostic equipments.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Knowledge of schematics, diagrams, work instructions, prints, and test specifications to test, evaluate, inspect and troubleshoot products.
• Understanding of electronic circuits to include amplifiers, comparators, switching power supplies, A/D converters, microprocessors, filters, and oscillators.
• Understanding of safe practices for working with electrical circuits.
• Familiarity with surface mount and through-hole electronic components.
• Ability to troubleshoot analog and digital circuits to the component level.
• Understanding and application of ICT and functional testing of subassemblies.
• Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
• Must possess effective written and verbal communication skill.
• Must adapt well to a changing environment.
• Experience using variable power supplies, multi-meters, oscilloscopes, and PCs.
• Experience troubleshooting electronic circuits.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.