PDS Tech Inc Property/Asset Control Support - Security in Northridge, California
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Property/Asset Control Support, in Northridge, CA.
• Provide various material and tagged asset reports.
• Maintain property accountability records
• Assist in Contractor Self-Assessment Audits
• Provide guidance on contracts and regulations pertaining to property life-cycle management
• Perform inventory counts of material and assets
• Additional assignments may be given to assist other team members as necessary
• Maintains records of property owned by government, company, and associate contractors in accordance with company procedure or government regulations.
• Maintains records and logs of property received, transferred, allocated, held, and disposed of; coordinates property transfers; conducts periodic property inventories; and prepares reports of property status.
• High School Diploma.
• 2 Years of experience in a related field.
• Able to obtain a security clearance.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent follow-up.
• An active security clearance is required for this position.
• Knowledge of the Government Property Clause FAR 52.245-1
• AA degree preferred.
Technical Skills Required:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.