PDS Tech Inc Machine Operator(Forklift Experience)1st shift in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Machine Operator (Forklift Experience) Job Description
• Responsible for operating various manual and automated equipment in the production process.
• Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available.
• Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
• Visually inspect production run and document results.
• Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
Skills and Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
1-3 years of general work experience required.
• Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred.
• Previous experience within highspeed industrial environment preferred.
• Ability to operate manufacturing equipment is necessary.
• Knowledge of industrial technology a plus.
• Need basic math skills and reading comprehension.
STEEL TOE BOOTS REQUIRED
Mon-Fri, 6:00am to 2:30pm
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.