PDS Tech Inc Assembler - Soldering in Oldsmar, Florida
PDS Tech Commercial , Inc. is seeking an Assembler - Soldering in Oldsmar, Florida.
Job Title: Assembler - Soldering
Job Type: Full time; contract (12 months)
Location: Oldsmar, Florida 34677
Schedule: 2nd shift, (4x10)
Pay Rate: $22.00-$24.00 per hour
• Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies.
• Uses microscope to verify correct SMT part placement and orientation, manually align parts before soldering and perform post re-flow inspection and touch-up.
• Able to identify and touch up poor wetted solder joints, solder voids / insufficient solder, solder shorts/ bridges, misaligned parts / leads, tombstoned and or billboarded components and any out solder defects that may occur during the SMT operation.
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required .
• 2 to 4 years of electronic and/or mechanical assembly expereince required .
• 2 to 4 years of soldering expereince required .
• Have or the ability to be certified to IPC-610 and IPC J-STD-001.
• Must be able to read instructions and identify standard SMT components.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where some overtime may be required.
•Must be able to read and decipher schematics, blueprints, and assembly instructions
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time and focus on tedious tasks.
• Must have basic computer skills and have the ability to use several windows based programs as part of your daily routine.
• Must be proficient in reading and writing English.
Pay Details: $22.00 to $24.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.