PDS Tech Inc Assembler in Oldsmar, Florida
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembler, in Clearwater, FL.
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on printed circuit card assemblies.
Ability to work from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts, and use hand and/or power tools.
May conduct quality inspections on the processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test production or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications.
Expected to read and comprehend assembly parts lists, assembly drawings, and any related reference documentation.
Builds in accordance with IPC-610 (and other) quality standards.
Troubleshooting of process parameters to improve yield.
• Three years’ experience working with Surface Mount Technology (SMT) material.
• Three years’ experience in IPC-610 and/or J-STD-001 soldering
• Demonstrated printed circuit knowledge and experience
• Experienced with working in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
• Experienced with working with hand tools used in building circuit card assemblies
• Experienced working with a microscope
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good computer skills with the ability to work from electronic work instructions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.