PDS Tech Inc Software Development Engineer in Omaha, Nebraska
Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions. Supports existing business systems applications and may be responsible for leading technical aspects of a project. May be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables. Performs additional job duties as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or equivalent work experience; or alternatively 3+ years related IT experience plus Master’s Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or equivalent work experience
• 3+ yrs. of related IT experience.
• Expert in multiple languages and tools. Strong knowledge in emerging technologies. Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools, methodologies as well as all functional areas in IT organization.
• Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business.
• Works on highly complex projects and issues within functional technical area.
• Works more independently with IT functional units and business units. Recommends strategies for technical aspects of projects as well as broad system improvements.
• Coaches and leads less experienced IT staff and business managers. Provides leadership on projects.
Core .NET (VB, ASP.NET)
Angular or REACT
MSSQL & other databases
REST Web Service experience
Enterprise software experience
Nice to Haves:
Java or other language experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.