PDS Tech Inc Warehouse Generalist-Forklift in Omaha, Nebraska
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Store and stage materials according to company processes and specifications.
• Ensure proper material labeling procedures are being followed.
• Ensure all transactions are processed in AS400 and other requirements on time and accurate.
• Must maintain a clean, safe and sanitary work area.
• Ability to use equipment (Forklift, stacker and electric hand jack) properly.
• Communicate current plan of action with other shift stagers.
• Must be mindful of surroundings at all times and in particular when working on shipping docks.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Participates in Continuous Improvement Projects and processes
Required Competencies, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent experience Minimum 5 Years Production Experience in High Speed Operation 1-2 years of related experience
• Proven ability to read, write, and communicate in the English language
• Use of basic math skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Must show proficiency in the operation of all necessary equipment
Here are the schedules for the 3 positions requested.
Mid Shift: Saturday – Wednesday 10:30pm – 7:00am
Mid Shift: Tuesday – Saturday 10:30pm – 7:00am
Swing Shift: Sun – Thursday 2:30pm – 11:00pm
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.