PDS Tech Inc Zipsort Operator-1st shift shift in Omaha, Nebraska
As a Zipsort Operator, you will be responsible for feeding and unloading zip sort equipment. Operate and monitor equipment to process work according to instructions and/or client expectations. May be required to troubleshoot and resolve minor equipment problems, as well as setup and calibrate equipment per guidelines and/or job specifications.
• Basic PC operating skills (e.g. Microsoft Windows)
• Ability to stand the majority of an eight hour shift
• Ability to intermittently lift between 30 to 40 pounds
• Must be able to read and comprehend basic work-related instructions such as training materials, policies, work orders and other media communications, in English
• Willingness to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as required
• Previous production experience, preferred
• Shift: Thursday-Mon 7:30am-3:30pm
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.