PDS Tech Inc Organization Effectiveness Coordinator in Orlando, Florida
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Organization Effectiveness Coordinator, in Orlando, FL.
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including facilitation.
Demonstrated learning agility.
Strong relationship-building acumen.
Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Flexible in responding to changing circumstances and priorities in a positive, focused, and timely manner.
Proficient use of MS Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and constructively work with others in a team environment.
Sound problem-solving skills/application.
Ability to facilitate and influence to create a movement towards achieving a common objective/goal.
Demonstrated project management and problem-solving skills with the ability to take command of projects and quickly and efficiently driving them to completion • Demonstrated self-starter who takes the initiative and will bring forward new ideas and concepts, even if they may be against the status quo
• Ability to multitask on projects requiring broad skill sets while maintaining high standards of work on a tight schedule in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
• Ability to work in a virtual, team-focused workgroup with a high number of inter-dependencies
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Ability to clearly articulate and communicate technical topics to non-technical audiences
• Demonstrated ability to create and build on organizational and product brand identity and branding systems
• Must possess a unique blend of creative, process and technical thinking skills with full understanding of the digital channels of marketing
• Solid understanding and knowledge of digital media
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and relationship skills
• Will work remotely but needs to be located in the area as may need to come on-site to work sometime in the future.
Knowledge and experience in organizational change management using ADKAR methods and practices, PROSCI certification is highly desirable.
Tactical stakeholder engagement planning and independent development experience with a results-oriented approach, even with ambiguous requirements.
Supports all change & learning activities to build the appropriate levels of awareness, increase change acceptance and user adoption.
Specific activities will include: Change impact analysis, stakeholder analysis, role mapping, survey construction and deployment, analysis of survey results and incorporating feedback into methodology and alignment through training development/delivery.
Execution of stakeholder engagement strategy.
Creation of end-user communications regarding changes.
Preparing materials for / facilitating team meetings.
Create presentations and talking points for executive through individual contributor presentations.
Instruction Designer, applying ADKAR methods, understanding of tools like Captivate, Enable Now, and UPK.
Creation of both instructor-led and web-based training materials including courses, quick reference guides and online help.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.