PDS Tech Inc Warehouse Administrator in Orlando, Florida
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Warehouse Administrator in Orlando, FL
The Warehouse Associate performs receiving, stock keeping, picking, packing and shipping activities. Also responsible for counter sales, housekeeping and related quality assurance activities.
• Handle all incoming shipments.
• Perform verification of purchased products and enter order receipts into the computer system.
• Perform quality assurance inspections when appropriate.
• Place received material, after segregating backorders, into proper warehouse storage locations. When appropriate, relocate and consolidate material and notify management of new bon/table locations.
• Pull, pack, weigh and label materials for shipment (including assemble & hold orders).
• Prepare bills of lading and express receipts.
• Assist in loading the trucks.
• Prepare local delivery records and complete applicable blocks on the pick ticket.
• Maintain appropriate forms pending return of material.
• Inspect condition of returned material prior to completing return authorization forms.
• Pull stock and return it to the correct location pending credit memo, sale or return to supplier.
• Clean warehouse and trucking/parking area.
• Assemble and disassemble bins, racks, shelves and tables as needed.
• Administer preventative maintenance programs to delivery vehicles and warehouse equipment to ensure proper functioning and safety practices for warehouse operations.
• Record verbal/written complaints from customers concerning dissatisfaction with product or service provided. Process the complaint by responding to the customer with the action taken to correct the problem or directing the complaint department supervisor/manager where necessary.
• Maintain counter stock as needed.
• May assist with over the counter sales.
Administrative and clerical procedures and terminology.
Knowledge of policies, systems and procedure concerning purchasing, inventory, quality and administration.
Ability to multi-task
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong computer skills, including in Microsoft Office.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Attention to detail.
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment.
Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
Work may require excessive bending or stooping.
Employee required to climb ladders.
- Employee required to communicate with the public.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.