PDS Tech Inc Aircraft Maintenance and Repair in Owego, New York
PDS Tech is seeking, an Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, in Owego, NY.
• Establish trends for overhaul and major repairs needed for planning and scheduling
• Identify unscheduled maintenance plans and avoidances
• Address stocking of maintenance spares required to timely maintain common fleet
• Implement plans for correction of known discrepancies categorized into; immediate
action, on availability of parts, and on next planned maintenance.
• Hands on troubleshooting, requisitioning of repair parts for component failures found
in troubleshooting, and installation of corrected components
• Provide on-the-spot hands on expertise needed to resolve technical problems
incidental to the operation of aircraft
• Establish best approach for corrosion prevention techniques
• End-to-end supply chain review ensuring cost effective options are made available for
customers' consideration of stocks and repairs
• Improve readiness with test, measurement, and diagnostic equipment required for
ensuring uncompromising quality
• Execute VH-92A Presidential Helicopter Program production structural modifications
• Provide other ad-hoc production support as required
Minimum A&P mechanic required with S-92 / Blackhawk experience
Must have rotary aircraft structures experience preferably on the client products
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.