PDS Tech Inc Project Manager, Parsippany, NJ 07054 in Parsippany, New Jersey
PDS Tech is seeking Project Managers, Parsippany, NJ 07054 Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details.314-669-8020 firstname.lastname@example.org
18 month contract with possible extensions. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to qualify.
This will be part of the Dovetail Payment Platform Team. This person will need solid PM experience (experience with payments is nice to have but not required). Would like Client facing experience as they will be working with the clients and prefer experience in financial service. They will help with Escalations, Manage deliverables, and do financial reporting, and time invoice reporting. Manager is open to hiring mid-level candidates as well. (3+ years for that level).
The Sr. Project Manager plays an important role in the delivery of our product to our global expanding client base Product Development. You will be responsible for structuring a project from the outset, with full responsibility for the day-to-day commercials, the client relationship and delivery.
This person will need solid PM experience (experience with payments is nice to have but not required). Would like Client facing experience as they will be working with the clients and prefer experience in financial service. They will help with Escalations, Manage deliverables, and do financial reporting, and time invoice reporting. Manager is open to hiring mid-level candidates as well. (3+ years for that level) ). Manager is not looking for Product Managers or Program managers. Looking for a Strong PM. Again excellent external client interfacing experience, senior PM experience with SDLC and SaaS products. Extensive experience creating SOW’s to support large budget projects for enterprise level clients. Hands on PM experience – her roles are not PMO or Program Manager roles
• Working and coordinating with the US based Product Development Centre
• Proven ability to foster productive relationships with key stakeholders
• Able to prioritize, often according to conflicting requirements and timescales, ensuring agreed milestones are achieved
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with Senior Business Managers and developers acquiring a high degree of trust and understanding from both
• Co-ordination across all teams involved in the product life cycle including analysis and definition of the solution, development, QA and implementation
• Maintaining high level progress status and reporting to clients and our line management
• Participating in the evolution of the company’s delivery and development methodology, putting in place the processes needed as the company grows
• Clearly defining, articulating and adapting project strategy to changes in scope.
• Effectively managing changes through shifting business priorities, controlling project scope, resources and timing as needed
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• A mature, keen, driven and commercially astute individual with extensive experience in managing large scale projects in a fast paced environment
• Experience and understanding of Project lifecycle e.g.: scope management, change control and process management
• Deep experience running and managing High Ticket Value and Fixed Priced projects
• Full P&L and commercial responsibility
• Project Management experience in Banking Payments is desirable but not essential .
• Excellent understanding of development and delivery lifecycle gained through experience in a commercial organization managing delivery to external clients
• Strong methodical approach, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to respond to change and challenges as led by the client
• Experience developing strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders and working with remotely based development teams
• Experience and / or understanding of product delivery and implications for the project delivery life cycle
• Excellent written and oral skills
Travel Required: Parsippany, NJ based with 30% travel (mainly US)
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
BA, BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.