PDS Tech Inc Test & Evaluation Lab Tech in Patuxent River, Maryland
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Test & Evaluation Lab Tech in Patuxent River, MD.
Plans, conducts and documents tests on products, systems, components, materials, and manufacturing processes and technologies.
Designs, fabricates, builds and analyzes test systems, materials, components, software and methodologies.
Coordinates test requirements, determines test methods and capabilities.
Conducts system test preparations by coordinating system integration, fabrication, modification, setup, checkout and teardown.
Conducts tests, analyzes data and documents results; participates in test readiness reviews.
Troubleshoots and resolves laboratory and test-related problems.
Coordinates test laboratory activities and maintenance and repairs.
Coaches and trains others. Works under general direction.
• Proficient in reading schematics and mechanic drawings
• Experience in electronic/ mechanical assembly and cable fabrication
• Experience with cable routing and installing electronic equipment in racks.
• 5 years working in Engineering Lab Environment or comparable Military experience.
• 5 years experience trouble shooting and repairing electronic hardware.
• Must be a local candidate- available to work onsite
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
• 3 years’ experience working with Avionic/ Flight Simulation equipment
• 1 year experience maintaining computer hardware
• J-STD-001 solder certification- Preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.