PDS Tech Inc Copywriter in Phoenix, Arizona
PDS Tech currently has an opening for a Copywriter in Phoenix, AZ
Working as a copywriter for this company, you will collaborate with art directors, designers, creative directors and strategists to create concept-driven campaigns that capture the hearts and minds of priority and influencing audiences. Must have experience in creating integrated campaigns designed to support and elevate a corporate brand. In addition, you will be working closely with the creative team, strategists and clients to ensure creative concepts and executions comply with brand standards and achieve business objectives.
Provides concept-driven creative ideas and solutions for strategic marketing integrated campaigns across media channels. This includes print, scripts, broadcast, digital display and landing pages for all stages of the customer journey. You will develop marketing and relationship support content such as emails, flyers and signage. Expertise regarding best practices in copywriting and the ability to recognize which competitive concepts are most effective. The Copywriter collaborates with other copywriting leads to ensure a consistent voice across campaigns and works with creative partners to develop clear and compelling conceptual solutions. All copy should be rooted in a clear understanding of our products, services and target audiences and brand message.
• Advanced skills in creative copywritting for print, scripts, broadcast, out of home, digital display, landing pages, websites and direct marketing
• Creative online portfolio and writing samples demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven content
• Experience with large scale integrated cross channel campaigns
• Five or more years of experience in an advertising or interactive agency
• Ability to develop creative and original copy that aligns with the the company voice
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written
• Master of spelling, grammar, and punctuation
• Strong design sense; able to organize information in a way that’s easy for readers to understand
• Ability to communicate vision to a designer, digest complexity and deliver simplicity
• Solid project-management, organizational and decision-making skills
• Efficiently handle multiple projects and deadlines
• Experience working in fast-paced and demanding creative environments, attention to detail and follow-through
Education: Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, advertising or a related field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.