PDS Tech Inc Data Acquisition Services Technician in Phoenix, Arizona
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Data Acquisition Services Technician, in Phoenix, AZ.
Be a part of a team that develops and deploys data acquisition equipment for testing highly complex turbine engine products. You will participate in the testing and validation process to support the development and certification across our product line. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards, and/or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business results. You will collaborate with other experienced engineers and technicians to provide a test experience for our customers that applies best practices to achieve world-class results.
• Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
• Support the drive of new concepts, standards, and processes across functional areas
• Drive improvements in a challenging environment
YOU MUST HAVE
• CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. PERSON
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Associates in Electrical/Electronic Technologies degree or 2+ years of industry experience
• An understanding of data acquisition products and industry standard processes, specializing in High or Low Speed Data Acquisition with specific knowledge in various types of sensors, eg. accelerometers, thermocouples, pressure transducers, strain gages.
• Knowledge in using pressure and temperature systems, frequency counters, voltage data acquisition systems
• Knowledge in using Data Flex, DEWESoft, Agilent
• Knowledge using LINUX and Microsoft Office
• Cable Fabrication skills including soldering and cable crimp
• Experience working with manufacturing processes in a test environment
• Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills; consistently taking the initiative to get things done, doing things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team setting as well as with customers to define requirements and provide support.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.