PDS Tech Inc FAA Assembly Mechanic in Phoenix, Arizona
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an FAA Assembly Mechanic, in Phoenix, AZ.
Must possess the technical knowledge to disassemble, clean, inspect and assemble the client's Aircraft Propulsion engines per the repair and overhaul manual, component maintenance manual, and written instructions.
Fill out all paperwork and SAP accurately as required.
Maintain a safe and clean work area.
Some lifting of up to 30+lbs will be required, also bending, stooping, and walking with these parts will be required.
Ability to work independently using manuals, and /or written instructions.
Will undergo on-the-job training for specific engine model assigned to.
Relevant experience in the field or in a related aerospace area is preferred.
Must have knowledge of commonly used maintenance concepts, practices, and procedures within an aerospace environment.
• Must have minimum of High School education or equivalent
• 1 year mechanical experience required, aviation related experience is preferred.
• Must be a US Citizen
• This position is for 2nd shift
• A&P, A only or P only License preferred
• Hands on experience with mechanical systems is desired
• Ability to work independently using manuals, and /or written instructions
• Knowledge of SAP highly desirable
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.