PDS Tech Inc FAA Assembly Mechanic in Phoenix, Arizona
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an FAA Material Handler, in Phoenix, AZ.
Constructs maintains and tests mechanical equipment, machinery, and components.
Identifies parts for replacement and machines that need new parts and places orders as necessary.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in the area of specialty.
May require 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Works under immediate supervision.
Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Must have a minimum of High School education or equivalent
• 1-year mechanical experience required, aviation-related experience is preferred.
• Must be a US Citizen
• This position is for the 2nd shift 14:00 - 22:30
• A&P, A only, or P only License preferred
• Hands-on experience with mechanical systems is desired
• Ability to work independently using manuals, and /or written instructions
• Knowledge of SAP highly desirable
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.