PDS Tech Inc FAA Machinist in Phoenix, Arizona
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a FAA Machinist in Phoenix, AZ.
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
• Operate assigned equipment.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities.
• Support the Honeywell Operating System
• Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
• Comply with all safety rules.
• Record and report production data.
• Analyze data and production reports
• Set up and change over equipment
YOU MUST HAVE
• High School Diploma
• Demonstrated ability to Self-Directed.
• Ability to analyze information and concepts
• Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
• Ability to identify key details
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
• Creative thinking and idea generation
• Significant mechanical experience
• Ability to communicate information clearly
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.