PDS Tech Inc Technician in Phoenix, Arizona
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Technician - Electronic, in Phoenix, AZ.
Operates production equipment; responsible for manufacturing and assembly of clinical and commercial products. Follows blueprints, guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure product specifications and tolerance levels are met. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 2-4 years of related experience. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor.
• Comply with all safety rules and maintain assigned work areas.
• Work within an assembly process and meet all applicable quality and delivery targets.
• Possess capability to learn new products in a fast-paced environment
• Develop familiarity with the existing process and drive continued productivity improvement
• Support the Honeywell Operating System and participate in continuous improvement activities.
YOU MUST HAVE
• High School Diploma or GED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.