PDS Tech Inc Material Handler in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
• Process shipping requests in both the company in-house system and in the carrier system when applicable.
Shipping and receiving of equipment to other sites, both domestically and internationally
• Arrange for shipments and pick-ups with freight forwarders (air and ocean), trucking companies (LTL) and standard package couriers.
• Reconciles receipts, and resolves invoice issues as related to Shipping/Receiving
• Serve as functional support within the R&D Lab and office environment, including providing support on programs and ensuring full and on-going compliance with applicable regulatory and Client requirements.
• Maintain current Standards and Regulatory compliance to meet or exceed expectations as they are related to the OLRS program
• Other duties as assigned.
High School Degree or equivalent experience required.
DG Certification is a plus.
Previous experience shipping, both domestic and internationally.
Needs to know how to ship batteries per the 40CFR/IATA regulations
Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, etc.,
UPS and DHL shipping tools strong considered.
Knowledge for both Domestic and International Shipping.
Knowledge of Dangerous Goods laws and requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.