PDS Tech Inc PKI Developer Engineer in Plano, Texas
PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a PKI Developer Engineer in Plano TX
Must Have Skills:
• Creation of Cryptographic Services such as OCSP Responder, CRL Distribution Point, Enrollment for large number of clients etc.
• Experience in cryptographic library like OpenSSL
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
• Experience in software development and delivery services, security engineering or other technical risk management skills.
• Experience with web service development using REST in a Cloud environment
• Automation of tasks related to cybersecurity such as correlations, alerting, analysis, and event review processes
• Integration of various tools and datasets to enhance detective and preventive control sets
• Codified security principles for cloud (X-as-a-Service) systems integrated directly into application designs and blueprints/formations
• Data exchanges with internal and external security intelligence platforms
What they will be doing:
• Develop the PKI Program specific outline for the connected cars security program
• Provide technical program oversight specific to the PKI security domain to all components of connected cars
• Identify, research and propose concepts and architectural areas of need specific to the PKI domain
• Create, maintain and align the TMNA’s Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption PKI and data protection technologies.
• Represent Toyota on project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards and prepare for anticipated needs
• Development of technical security strategies related to PKI infrastructure
• Development of technical security architectures related to PKI infrastructure
• Development of technical security standards related to PKI infrastructure
Nice to Have's but not mandatory:
• Deep knowledge of Key Generation/Management
• Secure Storage of Keys
• NIST 800-57 All parts knowledge
• ISO21188/WebTrust Certification Requirement
• FIPS 140-2 Standard Knowledge
• Experience with compliance regulations/laws, security frameworks and standards (e.g., NIST, HIPAA, ISO, COBIT, OWASP, ITIL, etc.).
• Deep technical understanding of modern development platforms such as: CD/CI,Git/Gerrit, Dockers, OpenStack, AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud platforms
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.