PDS Tech Inc Workflow Specialist in Plano, Texas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Workflow Specialist in Plano, TX.
- Provide reliable technical and customer service assistance to internal and external customers. You will provide professional coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk. You will support focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will support the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools. You will help develop Customer Support processes. You will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication. You will process orders including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies. You will act as a change agent and look for ways to improve Customer Care processes.Key Responsibilities• Order management• Investigate and resolve order issues• Track requests resolution• Build relationships with customers• Develop and share knowledge• Coordinate with Help Desk Agents
YOU MUST HAVE
• High School Diploma
• 1+ years of Customer Service and/or Help Desk Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in management, Computer Science or a technology related discipline
• Experience in the industry is preferred
• Good interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
• Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
• Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
• Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
• Good administration skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.