PDS Tech Inc Assembler in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembler in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Test finished product, place finished product in packaging, label material for shipping.
The primary responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Oversee the operation of packaging machine as it winds product to a specified length as determined by customer requirements.
• Complete operator checklist continuously during process as required.
• Test package of wire according to requirements.
• Place finished product in packaging.
• Attach label to packaging.
• Stack finished product on skids.
• Completed required reports.
• Maintain continuous attention to safety and product quality standards.
• Meet required productivity targets for operation.
• Support HOS/continuous improvement activities.
• Manage schedule requirements and execute administrative tasks to meet requirements.
Reports to Production Supervisor in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Experience: 3-6 months manufacturing experience.
Candidates with no manufacturing experience will require an interview.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Production Work, hourly/Band 00
Skills and Abilities
Continuous standing and walking throughout standard 8-hour shift, plus any overtime required.
Ability to regularly lift 50 lbs.
Willingness to express ideas verbally.
Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
Must be able to successfully operate in a team environment.
Desire to be part of a team that works in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
Basic computer skills required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.