PDS Tech Inc Jr Project Manager in Portland, Oregon
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Project Planner in Portland, OR.
• Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
• Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
• Set up project and work breakdown structures.
• Communicate project deliverables and follow up on timely completion.
• Establish and document business processes.
• Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets
• Truck Build Planning
• Host all PVE planning/truck build related meetings
• Host C-sample build planning - glider/sales cab
• Support C-sample Parsing - E1/E2/E3…etc
• Host Truck build meetings
• Aggregate & Share build issues/host build walk around/issue resolution - support
• Organize budget rollups and planning
• Lead and Support Visual management
• Represent PVE team in Project meetings
• Spend some time in the shop with Josh and Amos and Jason
• eDVP entry creation & tracking
• Report out on testing matrix board
• Lead and organize testing plan, and host Test vehicle weekly meeting, align and work through scheduling with greater team
• Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, human resources or relevant field required.
• 1-3 years related experience required.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
• Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.