PDS Tech Inc Telecom Administrator in Raleigh, North Carolina
PDS Tech, Inc. has an exciting job opportunity for the role of Telecom Administrator, in Raleigh, North Carolina
NOTE: 6 Months Contract-to-Hire and Applicant Must be a US Citizen or Green Card and is able to obtain USPS Clearance
This is an on-site position with no telecommute possibilities.
This position will perform administration functions to support the ordering and tracking of network services from multiple vendors according to national policies and guidelines. This individual shall independently perform enterprise-level network service ordering and tracking using an advanced Telecom Expense Management system and ServiceNow.
They shall work independently or semi-independently with a minimum of guidance or direction.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Administer multiple WAN/LAN service requests to vendors providing network services using advanced Telecom Expense Management software.
• Schedule and coordinate network service installations based on project specifications.
• Represent customer to resolve issues with WAN/LAN orders and/or connectivity with providers.
• Report and track daily tasks in Excel spreadsheets.
• Follow ServiceNow tickets to closure.
• Support the customer’s Business Partner network connectivity and service installation.
INTERESTED! Contact: email@example.com or Call Directly: 314-665-2124
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.