PDS Tech Inc Telecom / Voice Project Analyst Assistant in Raleigh, North Carolina
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Telecom / Voice Project Analyst Assistant, in Raleigh NC
NOTE: 6 Months Contract-To-Hire, Must be a US Citizen/Green Card
- This position will work with data on an ongoing project to review, maintain and update inventory for the telephony team. We are looking for an individual who has experience with large projects in an enterprise environment and has strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Work with data on an ongoing project to review, maintain and update inventory for the telephony team
• Working with MS Excel to track information and produce reports. Especially vLookup and Pivot Tables
• Investigate exceptions from reports and research and update as needed
• Utilize automated email campaign and survey for efficient notifications and responses
• Research data as needed including contacting vendors for information as needed.
• Work with internal / external customers and vendors as needed for project
• Compile project data while utilizing comprehensive business requirements, functional documentation and processes.
• Evaluate large amounts of data from different sources to develop metrics and actionable summary reports
• Provide guidance to end-users with recommendations and processes.
• Possible interactions with customers to assist with issues that may come up during the processes.
• Assist in the review and development of current and new knowledge base articles and procedures.
CONTACT: Sana, Email: email@example.com/ 314-665-2124
Basic Qualifications : To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• High School and 4 years additional education and/or experience.
• Experience with MS office suite including advanced experience with Excel spreadsheets, (Formulas, Pivot Tables and Reports)
• Must have knowledge of telephony and voice concepts including Ring Down lists and Npa/Nxx and other terminology.
• Past experience working with customers and vendors through email and phone contact.
• Exposure and use of SharePoint.
• Strong data analytical skills
• Must be able to multi task within a large project with strong emphasis on improving and optimizing current processes.
• Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task on projects as needed.
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance – US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder), and must not have traveled outside the US for a combined total of 6 months or more in last 5 years.
• Must have resided in the US for the last 5 years
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree or combination of training and experience
• Experience in building strong and trusting relationships with all stakeholders.
• Experience working as part of a team working on a large project.
• Local to the Raleigh, NC area. This position does not provide relocation expenses.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.