PDS Tech Inc Programmer in Richardson, Texas
PDS Tech is seeking a candidate for a Programmer position located in Richardson, TX.
Services Operations & Maintenance is looking for a talented and highly motivated Software Developer with full stack experience designing and creating web applications for both internal and external customers. The selected candidate must be familiar with all layers in computer software development, the ability to work on both the front-end and back-end portions of an application, and possess functional knowledge to take a concept and turn it into a finished product.
• Design, develop, and maintain a software application to capture, store, and visualize data
• Optimize system architecture and framework to facilitate business goals and growth
• Interact with internal and third party stakeholders to define business processes and software requirements
• Interface with analysts and business unit leaders to create automations and new tool sets to solve problems in a fast paced agile environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Working knowledge with various database systems
• Ability to normalize and automate transfers of disperse datasets to centralized locations
• Experience designing and building web applications to visualize data
• Vast experience using web frameworks (Vue.js, Angular.js, Django, Laravel, Node.js, Yii, Meteorjs, etc.)
• Exposure to visualization libraries (Graphana, Chart.js, Chartist, C3.js, Highcharts, Nvd3, Flot, etc.)
• Experience with both SQL and nonSQL database schemas
• Extensive knowledge with experience in API design and web service communication protocols (REST, SOAP, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent engineering field
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
• Creative eye with ability to conceptualize and communicate “big picture” goals
• Comfortable performing product vendor evaluations
• Detailed analytical abilities and technical writing skills
• Flexible and able to handle several projects simultaneously
• Telecommunication Industry Knowledge and Skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.