PDS Tech Inc Quality Inspector in Saginaw, Michigan
PDS Tech is seeking a Quality Inspector in Saginaw, MI.
• Inspects general machining operations during production sequence to ensure conformance of all parts with the customer specification under the supervision of Quality Control Leader and within AS9100 certification standards.
• Repetitive Inspection of parts before, during and after production using standardized methods.
• Visually inspects or checks parts using a variety of precision measuring instruments or against fixed samples.
• Checks dimensions and finishes against blue print or job order specification.
• May perform finishing operations to correct rejected parts or assist with other production activities.
• Read basic blueprints and job orders for production specifications.
• Adhere to and support the policies concerning Quality and Environmental, Health and Safety
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a high school diploma or an equivalent certificate
• Knowledge & Operation of appropriate inspection techniques with readily available supervision
• Basic Technical knowledge of parts
• Basic Blueprint reading skills
• Manufacturing/machining experience preferred
• Knowledge of GD&T
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.