PDS Tech Inc Flight Simulator Design Engineer 4 -Secret in Saint Louis, Missouri
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Flight Simulator Design Engineer in Berkeley, MO.
Plans research and development programs for flight simulator requirements.
Experience with 4th & 5th Generation Fighter Planes
Translates contract requirements into work requirements, processes and tasks.
Manages customer and supplier relationships.
Researches and responds to specialized technical questions from customers on flight simulator operations, service and regulatory concerns.
Provides on-site customer assistance to support the introduction of new training equipment.
Resolves specialized customer issues in the field.
Leads and reviews analysis and evaluation of specialized engineering and supplier aircraft systems and performance data, operational documents and software for delivery to customer.
Researches and analyzes customer and regulatory authority requirements to ensure they comply with industry standards.
Leads and reviews processes across organizations for defining the customer product, delivery and support.
Develops new/revised processes in support of customer requirements and/or changes in company guidelines. Works under minimal direction.
• Clearance needed: Yes, Secret, or held Secret position in last 24 months
• Clearance required to start: Yes
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• What are the Top 3-5 Skills needed to perform this role/job?: Fighter tactical experience, familiarity with testing, translation of issues to engineer speak
• Type of background you are looking for (education, # yrs experience, etc.): Former military fighter aviator, preferably in the F-15 and within last 5 years desired. Technical degree desired.
• Software skills required? Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Any certifications required? None required
• Describe the project they will be working on: International Government Training Systems & Services, an organization within Training & Professional Services (T&PS), the client's Global Services (BGS) is seeking F-15 Training Systems Test Pilot/WSO SMEs to accomplish system design, integration, and test for countries already using F-15 sims and other countries interested in buying the F-15.
• Size of the Team: 6-8
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.