PDS Tech Inc Senior Developer-Microsoft platform in Saint Paul, Minnesota
• Senior Developer, to provide development, maintenance and support services for applications on Microsoft platform
• Strong experience in working with desktop and web applications
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure hardware and software are aligned to deliver business requirements
• Experience in implementing common architecture / design patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
• Passionate about user experiences and user success
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Rich experience in designing, developing and implementing SQL database
• Able to create technical specification documents and unit testing plans
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and 8-10 years of experience supporting business solution software on Microsoft platforms.
• 8+ years of working experience in all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and source management.
• Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
• Experience with web services and service-oriented architecture
• 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft Visio
• Minimum 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL technologies
o Working experience on Azure / AWS cloud, C++ and Microsoft Power BI and SSRS
o Experience working in agile teams
• Able to work in a team environment
• Experience with finance - Cards domain is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.