PDS Tech Inc Electro-Mechanical Assembler Associate in San Diego, California
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembler Associate in San Diego, CA.
- This positions’ primary focus is the repair, fabrication and/or modification of electronic assemblies with direction from Supervision and work instructions.
Required Skill Sets:
Ability to work in an industrial environment and able to lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted. The majority of this work will be performed in a sitting position.
May occasionally perform duties in a standing position. May require minimal bending, lifting, squatting, kneeling, and climbing ladders and step stools.
Wear appropriate personal protective equipment as required
Must have basic computer knowledge.
Must be able to read and understand written process procedures in English, as well as, electromechanical blueprints and electronic schematics.
Record production and operational data on specified forms.
Minimum 2 years of Production Hand Soldering experience.
As of November 15th, 2021 all new Contract Labor employees must be vaccinated prior to starting work at this site.
Desired Skill Sets:
- J-STD-001D soldering certification
Years of Experience Required (if any):
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in manufacturing or related environment.
Education Level Required:
- High School Diploma
How will the contractor’s success be measured? (Quantifiable measurements):
- Subjective review of skills by immediate Supervisor, First Pass Yield of product, Attendance.
Culture (Will this contractor be working in a collaborative team environment or as an independent contributor?):
- Collaborative team environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.