PDS Tech Inc Material Handler - Level 1 in San Diego, California
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Material Handler in San Diego, CA
Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility. Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks and within the storage facility.
• Ability to communicate effectively - basic understanding of the English language (written and verbal).
• Ability to lift and carry weights up to 45 pounds.
• Ability to stand, lift, sit, walk, stoop, and bend in the performance of job duties.
• Ability to use/ operate standard material handling equipment to include; carts, dollies, pallet jacks and forklifts (sit and stand).
• Ability to wear safety protection as prescribed by task or area of operations.
• 1 years experience in general warehouse, shipping and receiving operations.
• 1 year experience as a certified forklift operator.
• Computer/ Software Skills - Basic knowledge and usage of MS Office, MRP systems (JDE preferred and SAP), bar code scanners and printers.
• High school diploma or GED required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.