PDS Tech Inc Systems Engineer II in San Diego, California
PDS Tech Commercial Inc, is seeking candidates for a Systems Engineer II in San Diego, CA.
Job Title: Systems Engineer II
Job Type: Full time
Location: San Diego, CA 92121
Schedule: 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day. Onsite
• Works on evaluating the latest iPad and iPhone systems in the field. This includes very early evaluations of our Prototypes and HW Systems on different 2G/3G/4G wireless technologies. It includes running focused experiments in relationship to RF/OTA performance, acoustics, thermals ett.
• The candidate will work with the HW/System development teams and other cross functional teams on identifying issues impacting HW/System performance. They will perform deep dive analysis into internal logs to understand and identify root cause of any system issues.
Handset field testing experience in live network
Strong mobile/cellular systems knowledge in 5G/LTE/CA/VoLTE/IMS Core
Strong analytical skills of log analysis and debugging protocol and physical layer issues.
Good RF & OTA fundamentals knowledge and understanding along with practical experience.
Testing and debugging experience of 5G/LTE/CA/VoLTE/IMS Core communications systems.
Analyze modem mobile side logs for various technology to root cause the issue along with TCP analysis.
Strong RF background across multiple wireless technologies
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships across functional areas.
Strong communication skills tailored to situation and audience.
Fluent in English and local language(s)
Able to travel locally and internationally.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Systems Engineering
• Technical training relating to Hardware and Software testing
• Technical understanding and experience with LTE, 5G.
Pay Details: $67.53 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.