PDS Tech Inc Engineering Project Specialist in Santa Clara, California
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Engineering Project Specialist, in Cupertino, CA.
Looking for a resourceful, energetic Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to manage and assist with Configuration Management, Vendor and Logistics Management. Preferred candidate is a strategic problem solver who can lead and work with crossfunctional teams to manage Build of Materials (BOMs), track details to support the engineering development builds, prioritize issues, and multi-task.
As an EPS in the Packaging and Retail and Events team, you will be working closely
with various Engineering Teams, Engineering Program Managers, Global Commodity
Managers, New Product Operations Team and Marcom.
You will be responsible for:
• Create, manage and expedite Engineering Change Orders, Manufacturer Change
• Maintain BOM's (Bill of Materials,) AML's (Approved Manufacturer's List) and part
numbers for multiple projects
• Reviewing and approving engineering change orders, providing feedback to
engineers when necessary
• Communicating BOM status within the development team while driving timely
part releases and corresponding documentation
• Extensive understanding of Configuration Management / Manufacturing Process
and BOM structuring, preferably with experience using AGILE and HW
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) with proficiency in Excel
• Unparalleled multi-tasking abilities, must be able to manage, organize and
maintain large quantities of data
• Top notch critical thinking skillset
• Ability to react to resets and changes in a time sensitive environment
• Excellent organization and conflict resolution skills with the ability to see around
• Experience with overseas vendors
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.