PDS Tech Inc Talent Coordinator III in Santa Clara, California
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Artist Relations Assistant in Culver City, CA.
Seeking a dance and electronic music specialist with a passion for DJs and culture.
This role puts artists at the heart of the business conversation, communicating DJ Mixes to artists, managers and mix suppliers and managing their smooth on-boarding to the DJ Mix platform.
You will be able to work collaboratively within a dynamic team structure — one that mirrors the quick and exciting pace of culture.
The role requires you to think strategically, execute tactically, and possess strong communication skills and a finesse for detail.
Artist Relations translate creative ambition into the language of our business.
It equally translates the music business model and all that it offers into a language that the Artist can understand and, most importantly, use.
When an Artist wants to use music creatively, Artist Relations opens the doors.
The Artist Relations team delivers a comfortable and trusted environment inside music for artists and their teams, where they can be their most authentic.
We curate meaningful artist content opportunities within an increasingly competitive landscape.
We collect feedback directly from artists and educate them about music tools, resources, and opportunities.
You will assist the leads of Editorial and Artist Relations for Dance & Electronic in the process of acquiring DJ Mixes
You’ll be responsible for managing and maintaining the myriad of DJ’s and management relationships associated with the program and ensuring a great experience
You’ll work closely with teams from Editorial, Artist Relations, Finance, Operations and Platoon
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not essential
• You must live and breathe dance and electronic music and have a strong knowledge of global dance culture
• You’re an artist whisperer with excellent communication skills
• You’re highly experienced translating business into a language artists can understand
• 5+ years of music industry experience working in the dance and electronic community with DJs, producers, artists, labels, artist management, and e-commerce platforms
• Exceptional attention to detail and prompt at replying to incoming communication
• Strong knowledge and experience of streaming services
• Strategic and creative thinker who can proactively problem solve
• Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and run multiple projects under strict deadlines
• Ability to work at the speed of culture
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.