PDS Tech Inc Accounts Receivable Associate in Santa Clarita, California
PDS TECH INC is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Associate for our Motorsports client in Santa Clarita, CA
Essential Job functions/ Duties:
• Perform and understand all accounts payable functions: matching, batching, coding, entering, posting, and validating batches.
• Process payments for domestic and international vendors.
• Post invoices in ERP system, Microsoft Navision, for payment in a timely manner, including ACH/Wires.
• Schedule payment runs (ACH/Wire/ Check) according to due date and ensure all prompt-pay discounts are taken.
• Identify and obtain credits due from vendors.
• Monitors vendor accounts to ensure timely payment and reconciles vendor statements
• Researches and resolves invoice discrepancies and issues.
• Proactively communicate with vendors to resolve A/P issues and reconcile statements in order to avoid hold issues.
• Some trade school/community College courses
• 3-5 years previous accounts payable experience.
• Ability to resolve issues encountered during the full cycle accounts payable process.
• Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers/vendors.
• The ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion.
• Ability to organize and prioritize own work; reprioritize continuously throughout the day or week as needed.
• Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• International vendors / foreign currency payments.
• Dynamics NAV
• Bank of America CashPro website/software
*If you are interested and qualified, please contact Stephanie at email@example.com *
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.