PDS Tech Inc Chassis Design Engineer in Santa Clarita, California
PDS TECH INC is currently looking for a Chassis Design Engineer for our Motorsports client in Santa Clarita.
Major area of responsibilities includes:
• Collaborate actively with members of the Simulation / Aero group and Vehicle engineering team.
• Experienced designer that shows as an example engineer role within the group.
• Ensure that the parts designed within the group meet target set by technical management (Power, Durability, weight, cost, manufacturing, assembly)
• Responsible of CAD 3D models / 2D models (drawings) of its own part and review of parts created within the group
• Responsible that BOM, pictorial, quality issues are followed up and reports are up to date.
• Address issue and problem report related the chassis parts he/she is responsible for.
• Maintain good communication and coordinated timeline with members of the Program management team ( project leads ) regarding the induction matter
• Maintain good communication with members of the production group ( Procurement, QA, manufacturing , assembly shop) regarding the induction matter
• Help Manager and Group Lead in assessing, and implementing new design team processes and transfer into the group ( Enovia, new processes, etc..)
• Able to work under intense racing pressure and deliver solutions rapidly
• Surfacing skills are preferred
• Mechanical engineering degree
• Experience Catia V5 preferred, solid works, NX CAD Package
• Experience with Enovia preferred
• Work with group lead to ensure group goals are effectively handled.
• Ensure deliver task assigned on time
• Experience in 2D creation with GD&T skills
• BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 5+ experience of chassis system integration design
• Some experience in 2D and 3D CAD modeling in school.
• 5 years experience with FSAE or Baja or automotive industry
• Simulation skills including FEA and kinematic geometry modeling.
• Knowledge of GD&T practices
Proprietary work: US Citizenship - NO SPONSORSHIPS
If you are interested in discussing, please s end your resume to: email@example.com then call DJ #(714) 384-0004
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.