PDS Tech Inc Senior Drafter in Scottsdale, Arizona
PDS Tech is currently seeking a Senior Drafter for our client in Scottsdale, AZ.
Work will be hybrid (remote/onsite).
Sorry, no C2C or 10-99 available on this project.
*MicroStation V8i or AutoCAD experience is preferred*
This position will require the employee to perform technical and skilled design drafting assignments requiring the application of fundamental engineering and advanced drafting skills to formulate and prepare complex and detailed engineering drawings associated with the construction, modification, and maintenance of power system facilities.
• Uses mostly computer aided drafting (MicroStation v8i) to prepare drawings from notes, marked prints, verbal/written instructions, calculations, or rough sketches. Drawings are typically related to power substations or other related facilities.
• Reviews all information received from others or formulated by self for accuracy and completeness to minimize drafting/engineering errors.
• Learns and applies client’s drawing standards on all assigned drafting projects.
• Assists in providing technical assistance and quality assurance for other drafters in support of the design effort.
• Performs production design drafting and/or checking to meet assigned schedules.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.