PDS Tech Inc Retail Operations Specialist in Seattle, Washington
PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a Retail Operations Specialist, in Seattle, WA.
• Develop and execute custom merchandise sales strategy, with the ultimate goal of meeting or exceeding annual sales and profit goals.
• Proactively identify, develop, and engage prospective customers.
• Analyze sales data to grow existing and new customers.
• Partner with internal and external business partners, at all levels up to C-level, to deliver executive level merchandise solutions on tight timelines.
• Use product knowledge, merchandising skills, and creativity to communicate out of the box product ideation to customers and develop merchandise proposals with detailed price estimates.
• Highly numerate with good financial skills and the ability to manage cost activities across multiple project.
• Manage numerous custom projects with varying deadlines from inception through completion.
• Integrate project changes, lessons learned and best practices into recap meeting with customer relations business partners following major events.
• Excellent project management skills and attention to process flow.
• Manage, organize, track, and process orders daily, in partnership with customer and custom merchandise stakeholders.
• Limited travel, as required by business needs.
• Support other custom merchandise programs and initiatives, as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or a relevant field of study.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in promotional, brand, and/or custom sales.
• Proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to brief stakeholders of project status and performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.