PDS Tech Inc Rep HR IV in Sturtevant, Wisconsin
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Rep HR IV in Racine, WI.
• Partner with plant leadership to develop and implement recruitment strategies that are appropriate for the business needs and consistent with the organization's overall HR strategy.
• Perform applicant screens and present the slate of qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Assists managers with the identification of required skills and experiences and publishes job postings.
• Contact candidates, schedule interviews, and assist in the development of interview questions to ensure the process is handled in an efficient and equitable manner
• Provide input into candidate selection and ensure that decisions are based on the pre-established selection criteria and recruitment policies/procedures
• Respond to inquiries about the organization's recruitment activities, the status of job postings, and ensure that all candidates are receiving timely feedback throughout the process
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of data in the Applicant Tracking System(RTR- ADP software)
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Sociology, Psychology or related.
• 2+ years of recruitment experience
• Demonstrated experience in behavioral based interviewing techniques.
• Ability to Prioritize and Plan
• Demonstrated customer service and relationship building skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.