PDS Tech Inc Configuration Engineer in Tallassee, Alabama
Our client in Tallassee, AL is looking for a Configuration Engineer - Process/Manufacturing/Planning Engineer
Additional configuration engineering resources are required for a client specific program.
o Configuration & Technical Planning experience
o Extensive Enovia/Catia Experience
o AS9102 Rev B First Article Inspection report creation experience
o Manufactuing Engineering experience
o Supplier Portal experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Aerospace engineering, Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing engineering or Materials/Composite engineering related degree required
• Seven (7) or more years of work experience in a technical related field.
• Experience or training in areas in the manufacture of composite/metallic/carbon/fiber products or tooling.
• Manufacturing standards, process control techniques, developmental test equipment including SPC, gauging and instrumentation.
• Knowledge of practical problem solving/8D and other root cause tools.
• Reading manufacturing sketches/blueprint and customer specifications.
• Presenting and delivering information effectively.
• Excellent verbal and written communication – able to effectively create working relationships with internal and external customer.
• Must demonstrate ability to manage projects, creating, executing and reporting project work
• Professional fluency with personal computer hardware and software applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
• U.S. Person per ITAR regulations to comply with export compliance.
• Knowledge or training in the following areas required: material properties, design,
manufacturing processes, test methods and mathematics (including statistics).
• AutoCAD or simulation experience. CATIA model review preferred.
• Assessing risk in manufacturing processes (FMEA/PFMEA). Design for manufacturing experience.
• ASQ CQE/CQA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.