PDS Tech Inc General Labor - Light Industrial-1st shift in Tampa, Florida
• Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment.
• Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
• Operate industrial power equipment.
• Restock and replenish as appropriate.
• Perform general maintenance.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
• Fill in for other positions as needed.
• Perform general warehouse/production/cooler service duties.
• Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
• High School Diploma Preferred.
• 0 - 1 year of general work experience.
• Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience preferred
• Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Forklift certification is a plus.
shift - Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm weekends may be required - All schedules are subject to change with business needs
STEEL TOE SHOES & MASKS REQUIRED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.