PDS Tech Inc Information Governance Data / Information Architect in Tempe, Arizona
PDS Tech is currently seeking an Information Governance Data / Information Architect in Tempe, AZ.
The Enterprise Information Governance Architect is responsible for evaluating, analyzing, designing, and implementing information and data governance solutions, and information modeling for internal company business stakeholders. This role is also responsible for maintenance and configuration of information governance systems and companies's common information model (Collibra, erwin, etc.). Additionally, collaborate and consult with key information system programs (CRM, ADMS, ServiceNow, OneWorkforce, Supply & Trading, Analytics Community, GIS, SAP, etc.), Information Custodians, and Data Stewards on Data and Information Architectures that facilitates a comprehensive understanding of the company Information Asset as a whole.
Typical Duties Include:
• Responsible for the maintenance and configuration of Information Governance technical infrastructure (currently SAP Information Steward, Collibra, and erwin)
• Develop and maintenance of the the company CIM (an ERD in erwin)
• Collaborate with integration department on system integrations and service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Information and data governance and architecture consultation with the company Information System programs and project teams
• Audits, assess, and consult on the information health of the company information systems and reports.
• Participate in the Data Stewardship Program supporting individual data stewards.
• Support data governance communication to data governance organizations within the company
• Strict adherence to the company information principles, policies, and information privacy practices
• Support Information Governance services such as Data Profiling, Data Quality, Data Archiving.
• Develop written materials supporting information governance services.
Bachelors Degree preferred
High School Diploma/GED
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• 5+ years of demonstrated experience working with technologies such as Collibra, erwin, Citrix, SQL Server, OpenText Content Server, ProjectWise, OT Media Manager, Office Suite.
• 3+ years of experience with Microsoft 365, OneDrive, Yammer, Teams, PowerShell, Eclipse, Flowable, etc.
• Experience designing and implementing information and data solutions for business.
• Experience working with data integration technologies such as Tibco and SOA.
• A high degree of professionalism and business acumen.
• Strong presentation skills and delivery polish.
• Ability to perform conceptual/strategic and detailed/tactical work.
• Ability to effectively articulate and communicate highly technical concepts in business terms to all levels of employees and management.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.